PERSONAL: THE DAY I LOST PART OF ME

1. TC

February 20th, 2018 at 6:57 pm

Elizabeth, I am so sorry for everything g you hve endured these past years with pregnancy related issues. My prayers are definitely with you and your beautiful family! I have to say I have endured some of the same issues. Miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy and then never ending bleeding that led me to have a hysterectomy at the age of 31! Yes I already had my 2 beautiful daughters and thought I never wanted kids again anyways, but when time passes and you remember what joy it brings and how much you love them, the urge of wanting another comes back. And to feel that the opportunity has been taken from you is really heart breaking and sad, but honestly I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. It may not seem that way but God will never give us more than what we can handle! He definitely has a plan, a plan we know nothing about.

Keep your head up girl and be strong. Sending lots of love your way!! 😘🙏

2. Tina

February 20th, 2018 at 7:04 pm

You are so inspiring. I’m sorry to hear your struggles but am glad that you’re sharing your story with us. I pray that you find peace in what has happened. I can’t imagine what you are going through but just know that I love you girl. Keep living life the best way for you & your family. Stay positive & hope you get better soon! There are many more weddings that need you! Bless your beautiful family! Heart you!

3. Kim

February 20th, 2018 at 7:40 pm

My heart aches for you and all that you have loss. Please know this is not the end of your journey to have another child. My friend went through the same thing and had 2 healthy babies after her fallopian tube ruptured and was removed. Have faith in yourself and your future.

4. Samantha Spencer

February 20th, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Elizabeth,

I am truly sorry to hear what you and your family have been going through. Thank you so much for sharing that. It’s crazy, because you are so beautiful, graceful and full of good energy… who would have known that you have been through all that trauma in the past and now this. I don’t know you well, but you seem like an amazing person and Mom who has a beautiful family. I am happy to hear you re recovering well and the surgery went smoothly. It is so inspiring when I come across women like you.. who don’t say why me, but find a good or new perspective in life due to a situation. That’s what it’s all about. Thank you again for sharing. Sending good vibes and prayers your way. All the best to you and your family, always. Take care.

5. Melissa (Missa) Lew

February 21st, 2018 at 2:00 am

Liz ,this takes a lot of courage to not only write this but go through it! Will be praying for your recovery and your well being 💝

6. Diana

February 21st, 2018 at 4:00 am

You are such a brave momma for speaking up about this !! You are a strong empowering woman. I am glad you opened up so that other women can also feel that they are not alone and stay strong with you in things like this . Thank you for sharing !!

7. Ornan Nwansi

February 21st, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Love you babe! As men, we watch our wives go through something horrific and we want to fix it because we’re protectors, providers and FIXER’S. Although it seems selfish, in situations of distress we just want to find a solution at no expense to your feelings and emotions but it hurts us when we can’t help. I prayed that me being there asking if your okay; giving you a shoulder to cry on; or just sharing positive words of encouragement was enough. You are truly the rock of this family…..Love you forever!